Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm still Sarah from the block ...

"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got / I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block ..." - Jennifer Lopez,

Don't be fooled by the house I got / I'm still Sarah from the block... A tour of Sarah Palin's new house. Click here.

Regular ole' Sarah Palin, a tea party favorite, with a passion for hunting and fishing in her Alaska (evidence that she doesn't actually hunt or fish when the camera's aren't running notwithstanding), is leaving Alaska for a $1.75M, 8,000 sq. ft. home in Arizona...

Sadly, Sarah Palin is the new American Dream - her life is a reality series - small town mayor becomes Governor, then VP nominee, then quits a job with actual responsibility and makes millions selling the Sarah Palin myth across America. To keep the momentum going, and sell more books (ala, Donald Trump), she may make a run for President... what a country we've become.

No comments: