Saturday, May 21, 2011

Morris Berman - Dark Ages America

Let me recommend another blog to you - this one by Professor Morris Berman. I found his blog, Dark Ages America, because of his latest post about the late Joe Bageant. Here's what you'll find when you go to his blog - great post on many of the same topics I write about - in fact, in his last three post he highlights Joe Bageant, Chris Hedges: “Why the United States Is Destroying Its Education System", Joe Stiglitz, “Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%", and "Losing Our Way," the last NYTimes column from Bob Herbert - all of which I've highlighted here. But, Professor Berman does a much better job than I of analyzing the pieces and the comments section on each of the post are very thoughtful.

Can't wait to read some of his other work -




No comments: